2017 Spring Semester Recruitment for New International Language Students
Application Time: 24th October to 31st , December 2016
Application Requirements: The applicants with foreign passports must be healthy and beyond 18 years old.
Required application documents:
1. Please fill in Application Form for Foreign Students (doc) on line;
Website of on-line application system: http://nankai.17gz.org
2. A copy of the applicant’s highest education certificate;
3. A copy of the passport;
4. 4 photos.
1. Tuition Fees: RMB7000/per semester
2. Registration Fee: RMB400/per person
3. Health Insurance Fee: RMB400/per person/ 6 months, RMB800/per person/ 1 year (the specific fee should be paid according to the current standard from the Health Insurance Company)
1. The applicant has to mail the required documents to the admission office of CCLC at Nankai University before 31st December 2016;
2. The Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202) will be sent to the applicant as soon as possible;
3. The applicant must bring the Admission Notice and Application Form for Study in China (Form JW202) to Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the student’s own countries to handle (X) student visa;
4. The applicant should deal with the enrollment procedures at CCLC Nankai University according to the requirements of The Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202) within a given period of time.
The specific time will be ensured according to The Admission Letter.
Address: No. 94 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin China.