Application Time: From 24th October To 31st , December 2016
Majors and Orientations: Chinese Language Major oriented in Chinese Language and Chinese Language Major oriented in Trade and Economy.
Objects: Foreign visa holders with high school diploma (or above) and at or over the age of 18
Required application documents:
1. Please fill in Application Form for Foreign Students(doc) on line;
Website of on-line application system: http://nankai.17gz.org
2. A copy of the applicant’s highest education certificate;
3. A copy of the applicant’s transcript of the highest education;
4. A copy of the passport;
5. 4 photos;
6. Highest HSK Certificate (The original copy of HSK Certificate will be examined when the student register in our admission office. Applicants should also hand in a copy of it.)
a. New Version HSK Level 4 certificate holders can be exempted of the entrance exam;
b. New HSK 5 holders can skip the first and second year and start from the third year of the university.
Furthermore, the applicants who start from the third year should provide transcript and student certificate to prove that you have studied in a university for at least a year.
c. Students without HSK Certificate should take part in the Chinese Entrance Exam held by Nankai University in May.
1. Tuition Fees: RMB20, 000/per year;
2. Health Insurance Fee: RMB400/per person/ 6 months, RMB800/per person/ 1 1 year
3. Enrollment Fee: RMB400
4. Accommodation Fee: RMB65/per day per person living in the international students’ dorm at Nankai University (facilities in the dorm include heating system, air conditioner, telephone, toilet, etc.). The applicant has to hand in the accommodation fees for 3 months at least or rent apartment by themselves.
1. The applicant has to mail the required documents to the admission office of CCLC at Nankai University before 25th December, 2016;
2. The Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China(JW 202) will be sent to the applicant before 31st December, 2016;
3. The applicant must bring the Admission Notice and Application Form for Study in China (Form JW202) to Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the student’s own countries to handle (X1) student visa;
4. The applicant should deal with the enrollment procedures at CCLC Nankai University according to the requirements of The Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202) within a given period of time.
En: The specific time for enrollment will be ensured according to The Admission Letter.
Tel： +86-22-23503615 Fax： +86-22-23507913 E-mail：email@example.com
College of Chinese language and Culture, NO.94, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China.
Yashen Road, Haihe Education Park G2, Jinnan District, Tianjin, China.
* Scan the code for more info. *